Lock the language switching option if you want your students to access assessments and exercises in one language only.
- Log into your Happy Numbers teacher account.
- Select the “Roster” section on your teacher dashboard.
- Click the “Change” button next to the language option.
4. Select the preferred language setting for your class from the drop-down menu and click “Save.”
5. With the settings saved, your students will no longer be able to change the language themselves. For example, set the language option to “English only,” and your students will view their exercises only in English.
To give your students the ability to switch between languages, simply set the language option to “English or Spanish.”
If you want to learn how to change the language setting for individual students, please check out this article: